Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whitney Houston 2012

































































Whitney Houston ( 1963-2012 )

Celebrities react via Twitter to the passing of Whitney Houston

Lady Gaga: "When I wrote Born This Way I imagined Whitney singing it because I wasn't secure enough to be a star."

Jennifer Lopez: "Such a loss. One of the greatest voices of our time. Sending out prayers to her family... #R.I.P.Whitney."

Toni Braxton: "She's paved the way for every single singer in the music industry. Iconic, legendary, innovating, amazing, humble...1 the best in the world."

Mariah Carey: "She will never be forgotten as one of the greatest voices to ever grace the earth."

Goldie Hawn: "I am so very sad to hear of Whitney Houston's passing. She was one of our great artist that graced us all. May she rest in peace."

Justin Bieber: "just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and family"

Wyclef Jean: "The voice of an Angel, the Heart of a Lamb, the spirit of a Lioness, the presence of a Goddess, love you R.I.P Whitney Houston."

Bruno Mars: "This is terrible news..I'm sick to my stomach. Nobody sang like Whitney"

Rihanna: "No words! Just tears #DearWhitney. I honestly can't think of anything else!!!"

Tony Bennett: "Whitney Houston was the greatest singer I've ever heard and she will be truly missed."

Pink: "Whitney was the reason many of us do what we do."

Kathy Griffin: “She was A TALENT & A LEGEND. She was never a "reality star" No jokes from me about Miss Houston today.

Dolly Parton: “Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston. I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, ‘Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.”

Barry Manilow: I can’t believe that Whitney is gone. My heart goes out to her family, to Clive (Davis), and to everyone who knew and loved this amazingly talented and beautiful artist. I will always love her.

Barbra Streisand: “She had everything, beauty, a magnificent voice. How sad her gifts could not bring her the same happiness they brought us.”

Reba McEntire: “Rest In Peace, Whitney”

Amy Grant: “So, so sad”

Slash: “Shattering news about Whitney”

Ricky Martin: “ RIP Whitney Houston. Sending my love and deepest condolences to her family and friends. Fly Whitney Fly”

Janet Jackson: "Although we are all saddened by her sudden passing and will miss her, please consider her family at this time of difficulty by granting them the patience and comfort they need to mourn their loss in peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment